Opening times and Admissions
The Craft Museum of Finland
Kauppakatu 25, 40100 Jyväskylä
tel. +358 50 311 8884
Open Tue–Sun 11am–6pm
Exceptions during holidays
Käsikirjasto ja arkisto
Mon–Fri 9am–4pm (Visiting address Kilpisenkatu 12)
The National Costume Center of Finland
Telephone counselling Wed–Thu 10am–15pm
Tel. +358 050 311 8247
Personal service must be booked in advance.
Contacts Mon–Fri 9am–4pm
tel. +358 50 311 8900
Free entry on Fridays.
Free entry to the Museum Shop and to the exhibitions on Street level.
We accept Museum Card.
Normal entry fee 8€
During the exhibition change 4 €
Children (under 18 years) free of charge
Groups of more than 10 people 6€ / person
One group leader per group free of charge.
Groups of schools and day care centers and their teachers are admitted free of charge
Craft students free of charge
Free entry for persons with
- Children under 18 years
- Art and Culture Companions and their groups (max 10 people)
- Those working in museums and ICOM card holders
- Students of folk tradition subjects, craft subjects and cultural subjects
- Students of teacher training institutions
- Cultural connection teachers (with the Aitan Avain card)
- Students who come to the museum as a study group
- Members of the Finnish Guide Association
- EU disability card holders
- Assistants, personal guide dogs
- Kipinä card holders
- Journalists and reporters with a press card
- Veterans, war invalids
- Ornamo members